Seekins new chassis

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Seekins just teased their new chassis. Seems to be mostly carbon and super light
601bd6662aea029d39080d7c5d97977e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Man their existing stocks are pretty dang good. Really doubt i'd prefer ergos on that but folder would be nice for someone who carries their stock on a pack.

I'm a Seekins guy. That said, looks functional but ugly as sin! Some oddball hybrid of a chassis and a standard stock.

Edit... Not saying I wouldn't get one, I'd just have to hide it :)

Holy buckets.. under 5#?! Too dang light for me but interesting for those who want that. Nice work seekins.

I like it. Every other chassis weighs a ton and looks like it was built to snag on stuff. Good to see a different offering.

4th_point

WKR
I like it, but would need...

- Flush cups on sides of forend tip
- Adjustable butt - height and cant
- Adjustable LOP

Those extras would add weight but that would be fine with me. Keep the folding mechanism. I'm sure Seekins can implement an effective one.

It took me awhile but I'm a fan of chassis systems now. Generally not interested in stocks but the Rokstock and new Allterra might be good. Don't get the adjustments though!

4th_point

WKR
And... I have a Havak Element and don't care much for the stock so am mildly interested in the Slam if I could switch.