Seekins Havak Element 300 WM

Just picked up a Havak Element in 300 WM. Just wondering what factory ammo you guys have seen good results with? Gonna pick up a few boxes until some handloads can get going. 696B409F-C87D-4725-BC0D-36C21738F918.png

LightFoot

WKR
I’ve always found Hornady Precision Hunter to shoot well from anything I’ve run it through. I’d start there.

Norma 150 grain soft points shoots well out of my 300 Win and can be found at or below $30 a box. I would limit to Whitetail and Antelope.

Try to find something that fits the game you’re hunting and distance you’re shooting. That rifle should be easy to find something that shoots well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flyrodr

FNG
Have an Element in 6.5CM. Hornady ELD-M will group 5 shots under a half inch, if my 70+ year old body and eyes cooperate. An inch can be had fairly regularly. ELD-X is close behind. My Element, which I presume is typical of the model, checks a lot of boxes. Lightweight (right on the advertised 5.5 lbs on a postal scale), accurate, smooth functioning and well finished. I'm well pleased with it.