Seek Outside Peregrine weights?

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone give me an accurate weight for the packbag of the Ultra 400 version of the Peregrine? Yes, I know that SO posts the weights on their site, but the listed weight for the pack bag alone is an ounce heavier than the bag+frame, so I’m hoping someone can give me a real-world weight….without the antigravity frame.

Thanks in advance!

OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Lol sorry I can't answer your question specifically.
But it is very irritating the the weights are different on every page of there website. The same weight never shows up twice.

Haha no worries. I’m curious as to whether some figures are only estimates based on fabric yardage used and others are actual weighed values. It’s not going to make a huge difference one way or the other for my purposes, but it’d be good to know.

sndmn11

WKR
Haha no worries. I’m curious as to whether some figures are only estimates based on fabric yardage used and others are actual weighed values. It’s not going to make a huge difference one way or the other for my purposes, but it’d be good to know.
The revolution frame weight of ~2lb 9oz is accurate based on when I weighed mine for this review (post #15ish has some weights) https://rokslide.com/forums/threads...ith-goshawk-merlin-testing-and-review.270105/

I believe that the listed weight of 4lbs (as shipped) is accurate on the full Peregrine page, and that the pack bag only shows the complete weight as well rather than only the bag. It doesn't make sense listed that way.

The Lanner bag only is listed as 1lb 10oz, the Goshawk accurately (confirmed by my above review) is listed at ~1lb 2oz.

Peregrine is like Lanner but smaller, so maybe 4lbs (total listed) - 2lb 9oz (confirmed frame) = 1lb 7oz if I am mathing correctly for the Peregrine bag only.

Last edited:
OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Peregrine is like Lanner but smaller, so maybe 4lbs (total listed) - 2lb 9oz (confirmed frame) = 1lb 7oz if I am matching correctly for the Peregrine bag only.
Thanks! That’s exactly what i was hoping someone could provide! I really ought to have checked the listed weights for other bags for a sensibility check, kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner

OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
@sndmn11 Someone from SO got back to me, looks like 1lb 4oz for the bag alone. You were pretty dang close despite not having one on hand!