Seek Outside LBO-Tarp-LBO for sale $400

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seek Outside LBO-Tarp-LBO for sale $400

Purchased new by myself in 2015, used twice, in like new shape with no holes or tears or repairs, tarp has stove jack installed, seam sealed, trekking pole extenders included. Paid $617.00 new, yours for only 400 plus 15 shipping.
Please send PM if interested.

http://store.seekoutside.com/lil-bug-out-combinations/

The Lil' Bug Out is the most versatile lightweight shelter system you can own. This setup includes to Base sections, capable of being used as an ultralight 3 sided tarp, and a connecting tarp. When all the pieces are connected this shelter is capable of sleeping 6. Add a stove jack to the tarp section and you have two separate sleeping quarters and a gear and wood stove area. 4 entrances and exits, mean you do not have to crawl over some one else to get in and out. Add a nest to keep the creepy crawlies away.

Capable of sleeping up to 6.

Nest not included

Includes shelter only and stuff sack

128 sq feet and 48 ounces

Includes Vents in the Base Sections and a Sod Skirt

Please send PM if interested

Last edited:

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running LBO - Tarp - Vestibule. Stove jack in Tarp and Vestibule. Pretty damn versatile system from what I can tell. 2nd Trip coming up this weekend and then again during the week.

So many options for configuration depending on needs. Someone needs to jump on this!