Seek Outside vs LiteOutdoors stoves

Lawnboi

WKR
I don’t think so. If I had to guess their designs have been stolen, evidenced by their tent designsi

Ty. Ty

I saw on their website that a person can purchase a new stove body for 40 bucks, that’s strong. It also may indicated they crap out, and they are aware of it, haha
Iv killed one it didn’t burn through, just warped to the point that it was extremely difficult to put together and leaked a lot. It probably had 30 days of burn on it Atleast.

The owner of the company was fast and happy to help when pieces needed replacing.

One option I’m going to explore is turning the pipe damper, which is pretty much useless on this style stove imo, into a spark arrestor I can spin if needed.

I think it would still be a very good stove if it didn’t sit so close to the ground. I almost always end up burning whatever is under the stove.

I used to have a kifaru box stove and greatly preferred it. I’ll have a seek outside one day.

OP
Old-Cat

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Iv killed one it didn’t burn through, just warped to the point that it was extremely difficult to put together and leaked a lot. It probably had 30 days of burn on it Atleast.

The owner of the company was fast and happy to help when pieces needed replacing.

One option I’m going to explore is turning the pipe damper, which is pretty much useless on this style stove imo, into a spark arrestor I can spin if needed.

I think it would still be a very good stove if it didn’t sit so close to the ground. I almost always end up burning whatever is under the stove.

I used to have a kifaru box stove and greatly preferred it. I’ll have a seek outside one day.
Good to hear they are helpful on the backend of the sale.

OP
Old-Cat

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 12” lite outdoors stove w a baffle on the way. It’s going to go in a seek silver tip for 5 nights the second week in Jan.

I suspect I’m gonna find out real quick how much I like.

Last edited:
OP
Old-Cat

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Burned it in tonight. I did the stove body first and then my wife helped me roll the chimney, and I did a second burn. Looks great. I have very few no dents or crinkles in either the chimney or the body. Whoo.

Granted, a Silver Tip is a pretty small tent but this stove absolutely blew me out. I’m gonna have to be careful w how much wood I stuff in it. So far , really good.