SE Idaho Hunting Partner Wanted

Hey guys,

Recently moved here from WA and looking for a hunting partner. Currently located in Victor. Possibly hunting the Palisades unit out of convenience? Input? I almost exclusively archery hunt. Looking for someone who isn’t afraid to throw on the packs and get way back. Originally from WI so grew up on whitetails. Plan on chasing them in swan valley next year. My move to WA made me fall in love with the West and hunting elk and muleys. Looking forward to exploring some new country.

I hunted palisades for many years, it has changed a bunch up there but there are elk in there!! Are you archery or rifle hunting, have you been in scouting where you looking at hunting

OP
M
Well. Unfortunately I waited too long to buy my non-resident tag and they sold out. I did hurry up and buy my deer tag so atleast i have that. I have done very little scouting. I have only heard that it is some big country that holds some elk. I heard there are some big deer up near the pass. At this point i am hoping to tag along with someone that has an elk tag and hopefully do some deer/bear hunting.