SE Arizona Hunter here

Ark6

FNG
Howdy y’all. I’m in Cochise county, got a small coues this year and going Elk hunting early December in. Or there AZ. hunting with an /06 savage under a vortex scope (want to upgrade to a longer range round next year as well as a low kick rifle and shotgun for my kids to use as well for big game and turkey). I’ve been lurking for a while. I use mostly vortex, Firstlite, and have an SG Xcurve on the way as well. I love hiking and enjoy fishing as well. And I’m a farmer on the side also, I’m @adobeowlranch on IG and am setting up the BHA AFI chapter here at Fort Huachuca also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from Globe, AZ
About 35 years ago my hunting partner and I went to Globe for the Javalina tournament put on by a guy by the name of Walker, He had a little archery publication at the time. We had a great time camping in the desert and whacking a couple little pigs. My buddy and I used recurves (We both still do) . Good times.