Scope recommendations

mdfanatic1980

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a new long-range scope. I had a Zeiss V4 6- 24x50 that is not tracking correctly after only using it to dial a handful of times. I also previously had a Zeiss V4 4-16x44 and had issues with it as well. With this being said, I am a little leery to try another Zeiss despite the fact that I like the price range and scopes themselves. What scope do y'all recommend looking at?

Any of the Nightforce models either in their SHV or NXS line should be what your looking for. Or maybe a Tract scope?? I've not personally tried one but they seem to be a solid option.

Last edited:

norcan

FNG
Zeiss stuff has been great in my experience, but you might want to check out Meopta for legit Euro optics that are at least the match of the Conquest series at that price point. If you can find one of their ZD scopes, you’re getting proper alpha glass.

norcan

FNG
Another strong contender in the price category would be the Delta 4-24x50, which punches far above its weight in my opinion.

Great mag range, not too bulky and heavy for hunting, tons of windage/elevation adjustment, swappable turrets for either low-profile or dialling setups, reliable/repeatable tracking right out to the limits, side focus, plus quality Japanese glass and manufacturing. Seems like an insanely versatile scope to me.

1653737509130.jpeg

Super tag

WKR
NXS 5-22x50 tough, great glass, plenty of range, my opinion, it’s the best value.