Scope Options for 6.5 cm T3x Lite x Krg Bravo

diverc18

FNG
Just finished installing the Krg Bravo on my Tikka T3x and figure it’s times to start looking at upgrading the scope to be able to stretch my effective hunting range. I have a Nikon 2-7 that came on the gun when I bought it and it just isn’t cutting it anymore. The turrets are mushy/inaccurate and the glass isn’t great. I’ve spent countless hours looking through YouTube and different threads trying to find the right scope that fits my requirements. Every scope that I had in mind gets mixed reviews from all the research I’ve done. I would ideally like something that is 4-16x50 or 6-24x50 in FFP MOA for $600 or less. I will be hunting with this setup so weight is a consideration also.

I would say a 4-16 is the max magnification you would want or need. I’ve got a few 5-25X and rarely use them on full power plus it can be added weight as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
diverc18

diverc18

FNG
I am definitely have been leaning more towards the 4-16 as I do have access to a place I can shoot out to 1200 yards.

The SWFA 3-15x42 SS is worth a look if you can find one. I don’t have personal experience with it but it seems like it would be what you want in your price range.

OP
diverc18

diverc18

FNG
Yah I will definitely take a look at the suggested scopes