Scope cover for Vortex razor 3-15x42 HD LHT

Eazye

FNG
I have ran into the issue with multiple different neoprene scope covers that when carrying with a sling the neoprene cover wears a hole through where the battery cap and on/off button are located on the left side of the scope where it rubs against my pack. Some of these scope covers havent even lasted 5 miles of hiking. It doesnt seem to happen as quickly when strapping the rifle to my pack because it is more secured. Anyone run into this issue? Any of these covers better than others?

Have gone through 2 Konex covers, currently have a vortex brand that seems thicker but has shown some wear after only 3 miles of hiking and also have a scope coat xp6 to try as well but dont have very much confidence anymore. They all seem to wear form the inside out also

Honyock

WKR
ScopeGuard Alaska is now on every one of my hunting rifles. They work and you don't have to keep up with them. I'm using elevated dials and have had no issues at all with the ScopeGuard.

amateurhourhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have ran into the issue with multiple different neoprene scope covers that when carrying with a sling the neoprene cover wears a hole through where the battery cap and on/off button are located on the left side of the scope where it rubs against my pack. Some of these scope covers havent even lasted 5 miles of hiking. It doesnt seem to happen as quickly when strapping the rifle to my pack because it is more secured. Anyone run into this issue? Any of these covers better than others?

Have gone through 2 Konex covers, currently have a vortex brand that seems thicker but has shown some wear after only 3 miles of hiking and also have a scope coat xp6 to try as well but dont have very much confidence anymore. They all seem to wear form the inside out also
I’ve never had any issues on the vortex neoprene ones