SCI Show Question

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
If a fella has a specific agenda, can he get through the SCI show in a day? Have never attended one of these and have no idea what to expect. Thanks.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
One day is pushing it but it can be done, especially if it's your first time attending.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Kinda what I figured. Gonna be a last minute thing if I can get my act together by then. Thanks for the input

IdahoElk

WKR
If a fella has a specific agenda, can he get through the SCI show in a day? Have never attended one of these and have no idea what to expect. Thanks.
No, not unless you skip half the vendors and are a endurance athlete.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Circling back. Did one day with a specific agenda and accomplished what I needed to do and was definitely worth it. That said, next time will be at least 2 days

Circling back. Did one day with a specific agenda and accomplished what I needed to do and was definitely worth it. That said, next time will be at least 2 days
Got that right. The SCI Show is massive with incredible global hunting variety. I usually go at least 3 days but this year could only get away for a bit over 1 1/2 days at the show and didn’t get through my full agenda. It was great seeing and spending some time with old friends. Cost me though - finalized 2 trips postponed due to COVID and laid down a deposit on another.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Got that right. The SCI Show is massive with incredible global hunting variety. I usually go at least 3 days but this year could only get away for a bit over 1 1/2 days at the show and didn’t get through my full agenda. It was great seeing and spending some time with old friends. Cost me though - finalized 2 trips postponed due to COVID and laid down a deposit on another.
No kidding. I'm headed to Nevada this fall and possibly Utah the one after. Still trying to figure out how to slide it into conversation at home 😟