WTS SCAMMER ALERT

OP
E

Edogg_32

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks fullchoke. I've started a dispute with my bank, so we'll see. Gonna let the Colorado air ease my anger next week!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
These are the same guys who arent reading the other posts about scams. They literally log on and go straight to the classifieds looking for a deal or a freebie on the pass forward thread.
I resemble that remark. Who doesnt love a good deal =)

Honestly I wont even take Goods and Services anymore because of the IRS thing. But I have made myself an impecable reputaion so folks can feel safe with using FF with me. I even had a guy last week pay 1000$ for a bow. He got it and found an issue that he was not comfortable with, so we backed the deal out. I refunded his 1000$ Friends and Family Payment this morning. Moral the story look at their trading history. Time on Website, and make your call from there. I even give you my # to call me so we can chat.

Just got to be careful do your due diligence and use some common sense.

svivian

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I thought you were jumping on Svivian's wagon and blaming me for being a new member headed straight to the classifieds. I realize now you were referring to the scammers profiles. Hindsight checks out great, just trying to help others before they hit send. I will have to change my user name and get rid of the numbers on the end as this seems to be a big red flag. LOL
Hey If the shoe fits....

Acidbraker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
These are the same guys who arent reading the other posts about scams. They literally log on and go straight to the classifieds looking for a deal or a freebie on the pass forward thread.

...Wait...there are freebies? I've been doing it wrong this whole time.
On a serious note, I am one of the shady guys that much prefer to sell something FF, and buy something GS. I am for sure not looking to scam anyone, just trying to avoid the damn IRS. I'm sure all the recent funding for more agents has nothing to do with these PP transactions...

EddieNel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that you got beat. I never thought it would happen to me but it did. Not on this sight but on a very legitimate looking website selling reloading supplies and guns etc. I agree with the above. If they cant talk to you on the phone then its not worth it.

bmicek

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thats why I dont buy anything rifle related on here unless I am very sure the member selling it is good to go with a long history on this site. Paying with Goods and Services wont do you any good anyway on rifle stuff as Pay Pal will just shut down your account if you report it.
That’s assuming you mention anything about a rifle. Which I never do. To them it doesn’t matter if you bought an Xbox or a firearm.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That’s assuming you mention anything about a rifle. Which I never do. To them it doesn’t matter if you bought an Xbox or a firearm.
So what are you going to say was purchased when you go to make a claim on a rifle part/accessory you didnt get?

bmicek

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So what are you going to say was purchased when you go to make a claim on a rifle part/accessory you didnt get?
I’ve only been scammed once in my several dozen sales/purchases luckily, but I left the “Notes” part blank in my payment, no mention of anything. Just told them I paid the seller and never received my item and got refunded. It wasn’t quick by any means but I got refunded. They performed their investigation and the lack of communication from the seller was enough for them to refund me.

fishbeafraid

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just calling the other party involved would alleviate many of the problems. A voice call really can clue you in if it's a scam or not. If your Spidey senses tingle during the call, then no transaction!