Sawtooth w/medium box stove

Shrek

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sawtooth w/medium box stove - sold

Sawtooth with mosquito mesh door and medium SS box stove with warming tray. Used but good shape. Netting has one dime sized hole but other than that is excellent. $750 tyd . Postal money order no PayPal. If you are wondering I'm getting a new Sawtooth that is being custom modified. Decided it wqs easier to just get a new tent than shipping back and forth and selling my old SS box separate. SOLD !

Last edited:
OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try and keep it together for now but you have first shot at the net door if I break it up.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the rear loop so I can eliminate the rear pole inside when the weather is nice. I could do it to this tent but I have the SS box stove I no longer use and the screen door I don't use so I figured I just sell it and get a new one and have the person who is going to do the mod pick it up and then ship it on after they do the addition. If this doesn't sell pretty quick I'll just keep it and have it done to this one.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's someone doing it as a favor on the side. If you want it done I'm sure Rainy Pass could do it but I can't speak for my friend. I don't believe they want to do side work on a regular basis.