Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Skull Plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Horn Shealths

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rich M

WKR
Hunting next year 2023 - guided, should be a very easy hunt. Have done DIY and antelope are fun.

Anyway - this is the last hunt and I'm 99.9% sure will come home with a buck.

Have a 160-inch set of muley antlers, skull plate hanging in the peak of raised ceiling, want to put his antelope buddy with him. What's the best way that's not a shoulder mount (too much $ and dont want it watching me).

hobbes

WKR
I like Euro. I've one in my office at work. I'll likely add today's to it. I would consider a shoulder mount if I killed a really big one but I don't mind it watching me.

I have heads mounted and euros and skull plates it all depends on the animal, my first antelope is a full shoulder mount my first bear is a half mount standing on a log as if it is walking out of the wall, and numerous white tail shoulder mounts, if I ever have another white tail mounted it has to be a big 10 or better As I am running out of room for full head mounts I have one opening for the right mule deer if it is a good one, if not it will be a euro, I would do a skull plate since you have a muley plate and I think it would go well together. OHHHH the decisions we have to make 😉