Sold Savage Ultralight 6.5 PRC in MDT XLR chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobinmi

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Savage Ultralight 6.5 PRC. Less than a box of shells through the rifle. Full box of 147 ELDm and a box of 143 eldx ammunition will come with it. It shot the ELDx into about an inch. The rifle is mounted in the chassis and I bought it that way. I don't have the bottom metal or the original stock. There is a meopta optika 6 4.5-27 mounted on an EGW 20 MOA base. I have not spent a lot of time with this rifle and to be honest I've reached a point that I know exactly what I want and I won't be satisfied until I do that so its time to move this thing along. Pricing is to your FFL.

Barrelled action with optic mount $800
Chassis. $450
Together. $1200
Entire Package $2000

As you can see, I'm not that interested in selling the scope. I won't sell it separately.

Trades. I'm putting together a classy beanfield type LR rifle. I'm looking for a heavy barrelled rifle in a wood stock chambered in 6.5prc, 7mm prc, 300 prc, or 300 win mag....etc. I'm not interested in anything that doesn't use a magnum bolt face.

Edit: 1. It's an XRS not XLR. Sorry for the typo. I wish we could edit titles.
2. A notch needs to be cut in the feed ramp or its a single shot when it's in the chassis. I never cut that because it didn't really affect my use, and I wasn't sure I was gonna keep it.

Attachments

• savage for sale.jpg
    savage for sale.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

MHWASH

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a cheap fish scale that puts it at 7.3 lbs without the scope. I can weight it with the scope on when I get home.
From the OP
“Barrel length is 24 in. Yes it’s threaded with stainless thread protector on it for now.”

Status
Not open for further replies.