Running Out of Elevation

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
While theres always a hope to hold over, there is no substitute for elevation adjustment for ELR shooting.

We are thrilled to offer the new TRACT TORIC 34MM 4-25X50 Extreme Long Range Rifle Scope, and drop our launch video here Introducing the TRACT TORIC 34MM 4-25X50 Extreme Long Range Rifle Scope - YouTube

More videos to follow, but for the time being, has anyone run out of elevation when shooting? What distance and cartridge were you shooting?

Not hunting. But for a canyon plinker... oh yea lol.

That said, a guy driving around with a drop chart tied to his arm. Doesnt really make me wanna spend money.

SDHNTR

WKR
Not hunting. But for a canyon plinker... oh yea lol.

That said, a guy driving around with a drop chart tied to his arm. Doesnt really make me wanna spend money.
Ha. I missed the video link in the first post. I suppose that bro sizzle might appeal to some folks. Not me. Not in the slightest.

Show me a hunting rifle get bucked off a horse and stepped on. Run down miles and miles of washboard. Slide off a cliff face. Fall off a shoulder sling. Etc. Show me it holding zero afterwards. I’ll buy it. It’s that simple.

Ha. I missed the video link in the first post. I suppose that bro sizzle might appeal to some folks. Not me. Not in the slightest.

Show me a hunting rifle get bucked off a horse and stepped on. Run down miles and miles of washboard. Slide off a cliff face. Fall off a shoulder sling. Etc. Show me it holding zero afterwards. I’ll buy it. It’s that simple.

Watch it a few more times. Lotta gems in that lil film. Lol

I agree what your thinkin though...

Last edited:

Macintosh

WKR
Yes, but only at overzealous 22 matches. 400+ with a 22lr, you need a lot of elevation. But outside of that have never been even close to running out of elevation travel.
Dude ranges 1139…long way for sure, but unless he’s got a 30-30 in that chassis thats only about 10-12 mils elevation. How many people use 3x that??

Last edited: