WTS/WTT Ruger Security Six 2 3/4", Colt Python 3", Sig M17 Decom

h2so4

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I picked this up in a trade a number of years ago and never used it. I don't think I shot it once. I'm sure its been shot since new. I have other revolvers that have been carried and used, so it's time to let this one go.

$875/shipped FFL to FFL. Fee Free Payment or Credit card for 3%. USPS MO, Check, Zelle, Apple Pay are all fine.
Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. Shipping FFL is Triple J Armory in Littleton, CO. I'm open to reasonable offers. The only trade I'd consider are: lightweight mountain rifle (like Kimber Montana, Ascent, etc.) in .223, 6mm, 6.5cm or 308 or Staccato C optics ready.

I also have a few boxes of Black Hills HoneyBadger 357mag 127gr. $80/box of 50 rounds. Usually about $12 shipping.

I also have the following- pics to come or on request:
Python is Sold.
Sig M17 Surplus / Decomm. This is not a commercial M17. This was issued and returned to Sig from Military and then released in very limited qty. $1950/shipped.

Link to Album with a bunch of pics:
YSzxHKk.jpg

HHY1lus.jpg

Ruger Factory RLG Grips- in original packaging / bag. These have serial number cutout. $100/shipped.

I also have a few boxes of Black Hills HoneyBadger 357mag 127gr. $80/box of 50 rounds. Usually about $12 shipping.

dO224WB.jpg

Link to album:

Last edited: