Sold Ruger M77 MKII Stainless .243 with Zytel Boat Paddle Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
SOLD

Ruger M77 MKII Stainless .243 with Zytel Boat Paddle Stock. Comes with the Leupold rings pictured. Scope can be had for extra if desired.

I know the history of this particular rifle. It has not seen use lately as I never got into the caliber, so I'm moving it along. It was hunted with and was a trusted deer rifle. While it was used well, it was not shot a whole lot. Just enough to zero and confirm and take game over the years.

I know that it likes Federal 100gr SP Non-Typical whitetail factory ammo very much and shoots factory Hornady 90 ELD-X well but not as well (just over MOA at 200yds).

I'm asking $750 shipped for the rifle and rings. SOLD

Scope on it is a Bushnell Nitro 2.5-10x FFP Mil that is zeroed with the rifle at 200yds and can be had for an additional $200 if purchased with the rifle.
I also have an extra genuine Harris 9-13" pivot notched-leg bipod that can come with it for an additional $70 if desired.

I'm requesting USPS Money order or Zelle on this and will go to all lengths to validate my legitimacy etc.
Buyer's FFL must accept long gun shipments from individual or we can negotiate FFL shipping.

YcJXI16l.jpg

Q2Hq38ml.jpg

upgTgTIl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.