Sold Ruger M77 MKII SA Hogue Green Full bedding block stock & Hinge Mag assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarbs003

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Selling a Ruger M77 MKII Hogue Short Action Standard Barrel Full Bed Block Stock in Ghillie Green (Part #77802). Had it on a 243 Win for about a year before swapping out to chassis system for the kiddos. In excellent shape and no modifications made, completely original. I also have a blued hinge magazine assembly with the upgraded stainless allen head action screws. See pictures below. Asking $125 TYD for stock alone or $200 TYD for it all. Open to offers. Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    536.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    578.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 56
OP
Yarbs003

Yarbs003

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks Remhunter! Priced to move and get it in the hands of someone who could use it.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal…. But you peaked my interest with putting your .243 in a chassis. I have the same rifle in .243 and would love to set it up for my son and daughter to shoot. What chassis did you put it in?

OP
Yarbs003

Yarbs003

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
IMG_0840.jpegI dropped mine into a MDT LSS Gen 2 with their lite composite rear buttstock. I will probably swap the BS out for a more adjustable AR style or one of my XLR TR-2s when these kids are ready. Right now the regular composite with the spacer taken out fits my wife and nephew who are both around 5’ 3”. As far as function, I did have to file down the back of the two composite mags about a 1/16th to clear the back of the action where it holds the original mag well and to give the ejector claw clearance. Put 30ish rounds through it the other day and functioned with no issues. This is the rifle my siblings and I grew up shooting so will be fun to watch the next generation put it to use. Was in a wood stock my dad cut down for us kids. He offered it to me for a deal I couldn’t refuse. Unfortunately the old wood stock had a crack in the action area causing some accuracy issues. After figuring out the issue, groups went from 1.5”-2” with the old wood stock down to .5”-75” with the Hogue. This is shooting off a bench with bags at 100yds. Fun little rifle.

Last edited:

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 651902I dropped mine into a MDT LSS Gen 2 with their lite composite rear buttstock. I will probably swap the BS out for a more adjustable AR style or one of my XLR TR-2s when these kids are ready. Right now the regular composite with the spacer taken out fits my wife and nephew who are both around 5’ 3”. As far as function, I did have to file down the back of the two composite mags about a 1/16th to clear the back of the action where it holds the original mag well and to give the ejector claw clearance. Put 30ish rounds through it the other day and functioned with no issues. This is the rifle my siblings and I grew up shooting so will be fun to watch the next generation put it to use. Was in a wood stock my dad cut down for us kids. He offered it to me for a deal I couldn’t refuse. Unfortunately the old wood stock had a crack in the action area causing some accuracy issues. After figuring out the issue, groups went from 1.5”-2” with the old wood stock down to .5”-75” with the Hogue. This is shooting off a bench with bags at 100yds. Fun little rifle.
Looks great! I’m debating about just bedding the original boat paddle stock or doing this with mdt. I love the idea that I could put a fully adjustable magpul buttstock on it with a folding hinge and have a sweet compact set up. That will hopefully be pushing a 67gr mono at blinding speeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.