Well Known Rokslider
- Jul 18, 2020
- Livermore, CA
Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan .338 Win Mag
$1250 FREE SHIPPING
$1250 FREE SHIPPING
- StockBlack Hogue® OverMolded®
- Front SightBead
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Thread Pattern1/2"-32
- Barrel Length20"
- Overall Length42"
- MaterialStainless Steel
- FinishHawkeye Matte
- Length Of Pull13.50"
- Twist1:9.375" RH
- Weight8 lb.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged, solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Hogue® OverMolded® stock is molded from durable synthetic rubber that provides a soft, recoil-absorbing feel without affecting accuracy.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Shallow "express-style" windage-adjustable V-notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- The LC6™ trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt.
- The Ruger® Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
- Also includes: barrel band mounted swivel stud; optional forend swivel stud.
If you'd like to purchase this rifle, PM or email me at [email protected]. You can also call me at the number below during normal business hours (West Coast time). Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I accept payments by credit card, Zelle, GunTab, check, or money order.