Sold Ruger American Predator 6.5 Grendel w/ scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to sell a Ruger American Predator in 6.5 Grendel. AR mag compatible, 22” varmint profile barrel, threaded 5/8-24. Very low use, 40 rounds total at a range. In addition to the gun, you’ll get:

4-12x40 Nikko Stirling GamePro scope w/ bikini cover
Talley 1” Medium height scope mounts
OEM picatinny rail
1x OEM 10rd aluminum magazine
2x Magpul 5rd magazines (10rd 223 PMAGs with 6.5G followers will fit 5 rounds).

This gun was doing 1.2 MOA groups with factory 123gr ELD-M ammo, and 1.1MOA with 99gr Hammer Hunters at 2800fps. Could probably do better with a proper workup for this gun (the 99gr HH load was for my Howa). Would be a dandy deer or predator gun for a newer/younger/smaller shooter looking for something with less recoil than a 308 or 243. Only reason I’m giving it up is because I decided the blind mag on the Howa would work better for my purposes than the AR mags on this.

Looking for $550 shipped via PayPal, Venmo, Postal Money Order, or cash if within 2 hours of Salem, OR. Open to reasonable offers. SOLD for asking price

Attachments

• 1672449645540.png
    1672449645540.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
OP
M

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What is the weight of this gun?

Where did you get the followers for a pmag?
Weight was 7.8lbs with an Athlon Argos HMR 2-12, unsure about empty weight with the current scope. I'm away from home for the week but can get the new weight once I'm back next weekend.

The PMAG followers are 3D printed; they share the same underside geometry as the OEM followers so they don't require any alterations to the springs, only the dummy lug on the top surface is altered to allow for better stacking. Muddy River LLC sells them, and there are folks over on the 6.5 Grendel forum who have used them for years without issue now, and I've used similar printed followers for 300BO and haven't had any problems so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.