Ruger American gen 2

WRO

WKR
Does anyone have a line on one in 6 creed in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ran a couple of searches on gunbroker, and don't see any 6cm Gen 2s at all. Makes me think they just haven't actually shipped any yet.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
I just ran a couple of searches on gunbroker, and don't see any 6cm Gen 2s at all. Makes me think they just haven't actually shipped any yet.

I checked guns international and gun Broker with no luck either.

I hope they ship soon, the lop adjustment would be great for my kid’s and I have 2 cases of 6mm creed so no urge to change calibers..

Weldor

WKR
Best to sign up for email when in stock. The 243's only took about two weeks before I got a notice. I think everyone's waiting for the 6mm.

Weldor

WKR
I checked with my normal guys, they are telling me that the 6mm CM not shipping for awhile. I asked what a while is? I figure August September. The big Wholesalers will get them first (obvious) that's the best email sign ups.

Harvey_NW

WKR
It looks like it uses the same bottom and mag assembly as the gen 1, so unless they changed the feed ramp or something in the internal design of the action (highly doubt it) the 6 Creed will feed factory ammo marginally, and anything loaded longer than SAAMI spec is likely to jam. There are a couple threads out there on them, and only seem to be 6 Creed for whatever reason. Best of luck.

Weldor

WKR
Contacted Ruger, No production or delivery date set. they just suggested to register for email announcements.

Weldor

WKR
I think alot of manufacturers look at demand from their retailers . Sign up to be notified kind of thing. They can see actual numbers to see if it is worth a production run. Seems like lots of shooters like the 6 creed but not the manufacturer's. Love to see Seekins bring them back in the Element,or even a Howa super lite. Kimber Ascent?