WTS/WTT Ruger American 6.5CM w/ Sharps Heatseeker Chassis

WPFY543

FNG
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Up for sale is a brand new, unfired, 6.5 CM Ruger American black with the 22" barrel ($479 at Sportsmans today).

I also have a brand new Sharps Heatseeker chassis for the Ruger American ($437 on Sharps site). This is a quality chassis that's made in American and makes the already accurate Ruger American a much nicer package. Similar to other chassis systems, you can add any grip and stock. I think the adjustability would make this a great setup for a younger shooter but you could take it in any direction.

https://sharpsbros.com/heatseeker-chassis-w-14-handguard-ruger-american-short-action/

Also available is an unused MDT Composite Stock ($139 on MDT) and Fab Defense vertical grip ($25 online).

Rifle has been set in the chassis and finger tightened only. Decided to go a different direction with a more traditional stock that suits my needs better.

Total package would be $980 retail before tax and shipping.

I will sell everything described above as a package for $800 shipped ($700 TYD w/out butt stock). Rifle will ship from a private party to your FFL. Other pieces will ship separately direct to you. If you are interested in just a specific component, PM me.

Located in western WA if interested in a face to face transfer at FFL. Open to trades (Zeiss V4, SG or Sitka, 20 gauge, tikka components). DSC-2258.jpgDSC-2262.jpgDSC-2264.jpg

Last edited: