Romania fallow hunt?

Does anyone here have any experience hunting fallow deer in Romania? Looking to book a hunt and bring my wife along. Hunting the fallow rut would be a cool experience seeing thousands of deer and I would like to experience the European hunting culture. I already have an outfitter in talks that I know books with a booking agent. Just looking for anyone that has real experience with traveling and hunting Romanian.
Thanks
Nick

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I haven't hunted there, but went to visit in 2015. Fantastic country. And at least at that time, they seemed to love Americans.

There's a few neat ski towns along the road from Bucharest to Brasov. The Bucegi mountains are beautiful, especially the drainages leading down off the top. I went hiking through them and spotted their brown bear (related to grizz) fairly close up. The NW part of the country where there's a few really well known caves is pretty cool. I think one of my favorite cities there was Sibiu.

If you go, you'll have to post a trip report with some logistics info. I'd love to go back to hunt.