Rokslide Weight loss/Weight gain goal thread

7mag.

WKR
Nice work Bob. Thanks for the support guys, it isn't easy, but worth it. Scott, congrats to you, you look smaller every time I see you.

I'll weigh in. Quit chewing tobacco after 10 years last December. Weighed 204 in February when I finally stepped on a scale, all time high for me. Bought a mountain bike and stopped drinking all but 1 night a week. Weighed in at 183.8 this morning. Got about 8 more lbs and I'll be pretty lean at 5'11".

I'm the fatest guy here in the forum.. But im working on it.

Current weight 295, was a scale 360. Yes sad I know i have a year till the next hunts so it's all health and fitness from here on out.

Goal weight 190 if not lighter.

I've been doing lots is body weight exercises and hiking and scouting in the back country. Folk dint let yourselves go out is long hard road back. For my weight I could be worse off. My wife and I home 2.1 miles with an elevation gain of 1500 feet. We were up at 9000 ft. Next week we are headed up to 10500. Averaging 2lbs lost a week right now. Pizza is my mortal enemy and weekness. Part of the motivation I have for this drastic change in my life is my kids. Part My wife. And Part this forum. I Get excited like it's opening morning of the hunt when I read this forum. So thanks for the motivation in helping me improve..

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joshua good luck in your quest to be a healthier. I need to stop thinking about it and start doing something myself

My motivation was hiking to 9000 feet. 4.2 miles round trip and getting to the bottom completely gassed to the point I felt like I was back at football hell week. Dry heaving Blurry vision I was jacked.... just plain dead.

I mean....seriously I'm a professional driver. I drive everywhere I stopped halfway down the canyon and told my wife to drive.....for the record when we are in the truck she prefers I drive. So I always drive...it's just a habit. But that's how dead I was.

That experience and a really nice buck up there really kick started my goals and such...

Last edited:

SethH

Lil-Rokslider
Just got back from a great family Vaca on the cape. To bad I got what I call vacation stomach, that's where I can pretty much eat anything in sight. Now I feel like crap! Hit the hiking trail today to help get rid of my food hang over. Hope I didn't really set myself back