Rokcast is back!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
31088DB7-531D-4297-B2D9-EE79D9038222.jpeg

After a long search for a host and some great applicants, including a few members on here (thanks to all who stepped up) Ryan and I have decided to cohost the podcast here for a few months, while we continue to look for the perfect host.

We got our first episode up last week, and it included our 2022 Rokstaff Best Gear pics, and I included some winter updates on Mule Deer.

Or wherever you listen to podcasts

Genuinely missing Jordan Budd who was doing it previously. She is friendly, smart, not a smart-alek, and sure enough knew what she was writing about. And the unfortunate thing is that she seems to have been swallowed up by the Meateater and has disappeared. This is a rant, I know, but just affirming that Jordan was pretty much the gold standard podcast host.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Genuinely missing Jordan Budd who was doing it previously. She is friendly, smart, not a smart-alek, and sure enough knew what she was writing about. And the unfortunate thing is that she seems to have been swallowed up by the Meateater and has disappeared. This is a rant, I know, but just affirming that Jordan was pretty much the gold standard podcast host.
I appreciate the kind words, thank you! I'm still doing some podcasting over at the ME and have some other things coming down the pipe. Appreciate the support.

Excited to hear what Rokcast has coming in the future.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great episode, especially you and Ryan laughing about what fng means.

Anybody that is replacing Jordan has tall boots to fill. Genuinely going to miss her on the podcasts. Would love to hear her as a guest in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk