Roka glasses

Titan_Bow

WKR
Anyone else have these? Your opinions of them compared with other glasses? I recently started needing reading glasses to see my phone and while I work at the computer. Initially I got a prescription pair from PearlVision, they were covered by insurance but were over $300. I had never worn glasses so had no idea if they were actually good or not. I ended up losing them on a hunting trip, and for the last year have just been using cheap reading glasses from Walmart or the grocery store because they worked.
When my eyecare benefits reset this year , I ordered a pair of Roka’s because I’d heard their ads on podcasts, watched a couple review videos on YouTube, seemed like they were good. My insurance covers them on reimbursement, so nothing to lose.
I got them yesterday and so far I am really impressed. They come with a hand signed card from the person in Austin, TX that assembled them. The lenses are crystal crystal clear and I’ve worn them all day and they are still clear. They are extremely light weight and I can look down or tilt my head or move around and not have my glasses fall off my face.
So far I am really impressed with them, but I don’t have a lot of context to compare them to. Anyways for me the are definitely GTG. Would like to hear other opinions or if there are even better options out there for the next time my benefits reset and I need to replace them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk