Sold Rifles Inc. Strata .30-06 Sprg, Kampfeld Cerakote, Mint Cond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have two Rifles Inc. Stratas that are almost identical. One in .270 Wby Magnum and this one in .30-06. I'm selling one of the two rifles. Whichever rifles sells first is the one that leaves the house.

This Strata is another great example of Lex Webernick's work. Ultra-lightweight, accurate and looks good doing it. Built on a Remington 700 action with BDL floorplate. The receiver is chromoly underneath with black Cerakote that Karl Kampfeld applied last year. The 22" barrel is stainless underneath, also freshly Cerakoted. The stock has been custom painted by John Blake in olive base with black and gold webbing. The bolt is diamond-fluted and bolt handle is skeletonized.

The .30-06 weighs 4 lbs. 14 oz. bare. LOP is 13-3/8". The tuned Walker trigger breaks clean at 3 lbs. 0oz. pull with zero creep.

The rifle shoots sub-MOA with Barnes factory 150gr TTSX ammo if you take your time. These ultralights are not bench rifles, but this one is very accurate if the barrel is allowed to cool after a couple of rounds. These rifles are built right. You can go to the Rifles Inc. website and read the work Lex does in building these great ultralight rifles. https://www.riflesinc.com/riflemodels.html
The Kevlar Rifles Inc. stock is pillar glass bedded to the action. The integral Quiet Slimbrake tames the recoil very nicely.

Cosmetically, the stock is perfect without a scratch. The custom paint is VERY tough. The Cerakote was applied last year and has just a couple of very small blemishes from being hunted last Fall.

$2,700 shipped to your FFL from an individual. The Meopta Meostar R2 2.5-15x56mm RD illum. scope and Talley mounts are not included, but can be purchased. Ask about a package price. The rifle will be cross-posted. There are no disappointments with this rifle. It's a perfect mountain rifle and is ready for your upcoming elk or sheep hunt. It will weigh under 7 pounds after you scope it. It weighs only 6 lbs 7.6 oz. with the shown Meopta scope in the photos. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need additional photos. And see my other listing for the .270 Wby Magnum Strata. Thanks for looking.

When someone replies to the thread, I'll post additional photos.

Keith

IMG_9330.jpgIMG_9332.jpgIMG_9333.jpgIMG_9334.jpgIMG_9335.jpgIMG_9336.jpgIMG_9338.jpgIMG_9341.jpgIMG_9343.jpgIMG_9347.jpg

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can echo your thoughts on the rifles Lex builds. I have 3 Stratas and no need for another, but whoever gets one of these will be very happy with it I'm certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.