Rifle Suggestion for threaded 6.5 PRC

Howdy y’all,

Hoping y’all can point me in the right direction on a rifle. Looking for for a lighter 5/8-24 threaded 6.5 PRC rifle. Will be running a TBAC Ultra Suppressor on it and it has to be 5/8-24 thread.

My budget is around $1500 and I’m just having a heck of a time finding anything that runs in this category. The only thing I found was the Browning X-bolt Speed Suppressor but I can’t find them in stock anywhere and they are really new so not a ton of reviews online which makes me nervous to buy one. The Christen Mesa was another choice but the 6.5 PRC only has the 1/2-28 thread.

Would really appreciate any help on finding a good rifle that fits the bill.

Thanks!

Top notch gunsmiths around here charge less than $200 to cut/thread a barrel. Just find a rifle that fits you and get it done how you like.

Coors Man 264

Lil-Rokslider
If you could stretch your budget a couple more hundred bucks, I would highly recommend the Seekins Precision PH2.

J Gilbert

FNG
The Tikka Roughtech models may fit the bill depending on what weight range you're looking for. I bought the Cabelas/BPS D-18 version (link below) last year in 6.5 PRC and very much enjoy the rifle; it's accurate (around 3/4 MOA off a tripod) and has put down two bucks, a doe and a hand full of hogs of various sizes here in Georgia. I purchased it over the Browning Hells Canyon, Bergara Ridge and CA Mesa and am very happy with my decision. Full disclosure - I haven't shot it over 200 yards or so, so I can't speak to anything really long range, but I have zero doubt it would perform as needed well beyond what I've asked from it so far.