Replacing Optics lost in a house fire

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
First of all i am very sorry for your situation. Optics are a simple replacement. Family memories lost due to a house fire is something different.

Please give me a call and I will work with you at special pricing to replace your lost optics with glass superior to the Razor series. These days for the same money you can get Kowa, Meopta, etc. which are far superior.
It be my pleasure to assist you

AGPank

WKR
At full retail Meopta would be my best bino value in your budget whether 10x42 or 12x50. I haven’t seen Kowa binos, but solid reviews out there.

The Kowa 55 spotter might also fit tour budget, again I haven’t used them, but their spotters are consistently rated top tier.

But with confidence from CameralandNY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Call Doug, excellent to work with . ..
Also look at demos from places like red hawk rifles.

On the vortex stuff.. not to be negative Nancy but there are are in my option a host of better products for the money.

OP
M
First of all i am very sorry for your situation. Optics are a simple replacement. Family memories lost due to a house fire is something different.

Please give me a call and I will work with you at special pricing to replace your lost optics with glass superior to the Razor series. These days for the same money you can get Kowa, Meopta, etc. which are far superior.
It be my pleasure to assist you

I want to take a moment to give my thanks to this guy here and the folks at Cameralandny for reaching out to me with offers/options to help.
I called and spoke with Doug and he ran me through some options and recommendations. He took the time to chat with me about my optics needs but more than that, chatted with me about my situation. It was an easy decision to make to place an order and it sounds like I have some awesome Kowa products on the way. I would 100% steer anyone looking for optics towards Cameralandny and Doug!
Thanks again everyone.

dotman

WKR
I want to take a moment to give my thanks to this guy here and the folks at Cameralandny for reaching out to me with offers/options to help.
I called and spoke with Doug and he ran me through some options and recommendations. He took the time to chat with me about my optics needs but more than that, chatted with me about my situation. It was an easy decision to make to place an order and it sounds like I have some awesome Kowa products on the way. I would 100% steer anyone looking for optics towards Cameralandny and Doug!
Thanks again everyone.

Awesome, Doug is a great guy with a funny accent 😜

OP
M
I ordered the 10x42 Genesis Binos and 77 series Prominar Spotter. Ordered the straight Spotter as that is all I have experience with.

nrh6.7

WKR
You will love that 77mm spotter. Hope you will post your thoughts on the binos when they come in. I was wanting to look through the 8x33's prior to making a purchase, but couldn't find anyone locally that had them in stock.

OP
M
I will post up my thoughts on both optics when I get them and put some time behind them.
Gonna have to keep in mind I'm a simple dude. I don't put 100 days behind my glass. I have never owned or spent time behind "the big 3". I also don't factor resale into my purchases as I tend to hang onto my gear if I'm satisfied.

dotman

WKR
Great choice, I would add the Kowa extender for the spotter at some point, takes the zoom out to 96x and supposedly does not suffer any loss of optical quality.