WTS Rem 700 Mountain SS, 7mm-08, with upgrades/custom work

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've debated selling this rifle for a while, but now I am ready to part with is because it's too good of a gun to sit in my safe. I am including a ton of info here, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

I bought it from another member on here around 2 years ago (summer 2017), it was never used. If that member from Texas is still active on here and recognizes the rifle, feel free to chime in. But, if I recall he bought it new, had the custom work done to it for a sheep hunt, but then never went on the hunt.

I bought it and scoped it up with a Swaro Z3, shot it during the summer of '17 to get it dialed in, then took it on one high country mule deer hunt. I do not have an accurate round count handy, but I could count the spent brass if you need to be specific. After barrel break in, zeroing, verifying dope, and practice, I think I have ~80 rounds through it. I shot 4-5 different factory rounds and it shot the Nosler Trophy Grade 140gr accubond the best.

The rifle is very accurate with the Nosler loads, shooting under an inch all day, every day prone off of bags. I shot a muley on the one hunt it went on at ~340 yards down a steep slope, DRT. It is a light gun, so it takes discipline to shoot, but it shoots very well.

Everything is clean and in 100% working order, not anything wrong with the gun at all. I just have a .260 rem, 6.5CM, 6.5-284 that I use and this rifle has not been touched in in over a year.

Here are the rifle spec's:
Started as a Remington 700 Mountain SS in 7mm-08
22" factory light contour barrel
6lb 3.5oz bare rifle
***Gunsmithing work/custom work***
Action trued and squared
Bolt fluted
Bolt shroud scalloped
Bolt handle skelotonized
Trigger Tech trigger installed

Ask me any other questions you like, also happy to get on the phone and talk about the gun.

$900 shipped to your FFL, PayPal or other fees to be added in depending on payment
FFL must accept from me the individual

Attachments

• 7-08 5.jpg
    7-08 5.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 311
  • 7-08 4.jpg
    7-08 4.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 320
  • 7-08 3.jpg
    7-08 3.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 312
  • 7-08 2.jpg