Regenerative medicine joint repair

Iowafarmer

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? I’ve got a bum knee got a shot of steroids and it worked for a while messed it up again tagging a calf thinking of trying that QC kinetic just wondering if anyone else has

Knew an old gent that did that and got relief at least temporarily. There are steady improvements in the science. A concern I have is stalling repairs till you are too old to recover well. Dig deep and ask for details before you jump in.

I have had both hips replaced. I should be good till I die.if I had done it in the 80s I would have had to have them done over with the newer technology.

Do your research. No evidence of reversing arthritis, but evidence of slowing it down. Find out exactly what they do. Then look up the studies on each procedure. Search procedure name followed by nih.org in the search window. And make them explicitly explain their definition of each procedure, so you are both talking about the same thing. LOTS of bait and switch and vague terms in the industry.

Tons of hucksters out there. I went to a high end, well rated place. Asked if he wanted an MRI. He responded, and I quote, "I know exactly what's going on with your knee. No need to waste your money on an MRI." Of course he had no ******* idea what was happening in my knee. He had no idea that the new ACL I had installed a few years earlier was torn completely in half. Wasted my boss's money on bullshit shots that did nothing.

How are these places in business? Most injuries heal over time. If someone gets a treatment and then heals over time, they credit the treatment. That's why double blind studies are literally the only thing you should trust when reviewing a procedure. It might work. It might do nothing. It might irreversibly harm you. Without the study, you can't possibly know which is even likely...in advance. You'll find out after.

Real stem cell treatments are so difficult to regulate/approve that most clinics that actually offer them are in other countries. Many of what is touted as stem cell treatment is dead placenta or concentrated platelets with literally zero live stem cells.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? I’ve got a bum knee got a shot of steroids and it worked for a while messed it up again tagging a calf thinking of trying that QC kinetic just wondering if anyone else has
Look into peptides BPH 157 etc
And stem cell injections but very few offering services offer the rep live stem cells

peptide science etc
google it

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Look into peptides BPH 157 etc
And stem cell injections but very few offering services offer the rep live stem cells

peptide science etc
google it
Okhotnik is right. I have healed two knees one twice and two AC joint tears with BPC 157 and TB 500. Ortho told me I was going to need knee surgery and I fixed it in three months. They have never been better well until my lifestyle results in another injury. Don't use the nose spray for knee problem, that's more for gut health, you need to pin it. Here is the best place to do some research. You can also go to most testosterone clinics and they will order it for you. https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
This doesn't have anything to do with the specific treatment your asking about, but could be helpful.

There isn't a ton of big studies out there to confirm this, and a lot of doctors (who know very little about nutrition) will say it's bunk, but here me out.

Wheat, dairy and sugar. One or more of those cause inflammation in a lot of people. By systematically eliminating these from your diet one at a time, you may find huge relief in arthritis pain, due to reduced inflammation from eliminating a food allergy.

I lost 12 lbs just cutting wheat out of my diet. If I start eating wheat again, I will retain water weight to the tune if 8 to 10 pounds. 8 to 10 pounds of water weight through out your body is going to put pressure on your joints. I also have essentially eliminated my chronic back pain that I suffered with since I was 17 years old since ditching wheat.

My wife had to get her ring resized because it started falling off, while she was 7 months pregnant, just from cutting out dairy, and went down half a shoe size. If she eats a bunch of ice cream, cheese or drinks a milkshake, the vascularity in her hands and feet will dissappear and her fingers will be visibly swollen.

We discovered a lot of this on our own, and had it re affirmed by Nutritionist or Doctors my wife follows online who use a more natural approach. You know the kind of doctors that mainstream medicine calls quacks or looney.

I've seen it work first hand and know plenty of people personally who have had success with it, as well as hundreds of people on the internet making the same claims.

Trying a dietary change to not eliminate arthritis, but make it less painful is an easy step to take to get rid of chronic pain.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

BFR

WKR
Had a torn meniscus in my right knee about 7 years ago. Did platelets at Regenexx in Las Vegas haven’t had any problems since, still going pretty much wherever I want. Only limited by other factors so at 75 I can’t really complain. My opinion, I would definitely try it before doing any surgery.
Just make sure you use a reputable doctor and, preferably one who harvests your own blood or stem cells. That’s why we went through Regenex, they use your stuff and use their own in house lab.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
If you're missing ligaments, there is nothing a DO could do that an MD couldn't. However, if it's just minor damage, try finding a DO that practices OMM I think is what it's called. Some people don't believe in it and that's usually because they had someone try to sell it to them as a miracle work. However, there are a lot of instances where it can be a good bridge between physical therapy and surgery. My wife practices on me all the time and 90% of the team if either fixes my problems or speeds up my recovery.

mi650

WKR
An ortho who saved my arm years ago and did 2 meniscus repairs each on my wife and I, tried to talk us into stem cell treatments. He's apparently the doc who brought the treatments to MI. $6000 each about 5-6 years ago, all out of pocket.

Another ortho, 1 of the top knee docs in MI, told me it's snake oil and with the look in his eyes told me his opinion of the doc trying to sell us on it. YMMV, of course.

grfox92

WKR
An ortho who saved my arm years ago and did 2 meniscus repairs each on my wife and I, tried to talk us into stem cell treatments. He's apparently the doc who brought the treatments to MI. $6000 each about 5-6 years ago, all out of pocket.

Another ortho, 1 of the top knee docs in MI, told me it's snake oil and with the look in his eyes told me his opinion of the doc trying to sell us on it. YMMV, of course.
The stem cell treatments available in the US pale in comparison to the treatments available in Mexico from how I understand it.

Rogan has done several podcast on the subject. I can't remember the names of the guests except Mel Gibson.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Keep in mind anyone claiming that anything "cured them" or sped up recovery has no idea cannot know for sure if this is true. Correlation does not equal causation. So before spending $7000+ dollars on snake oil or unproven treatment, read the actual double blind studies where they test many people. Nih.gov carries a ton of them. In these studies, half get real (proposed) treatments, and half get placebo. They then compare the outcomes of both groups. That is literally the only way to PROVE and DEMONSTRATE that a treatment that is not a mechanical repair (like surgery) works, and how well it actually works. You can pile anecdotes on top of each other, but they don't tell you conclusively what works or not.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Okhotnik is right. I have healed two knees one twice and two AC joint tears with BPC 157 and TB 500. Ortho told me I was going to need knee surgery and I fixed it in three months. They have never been better well until my lifestyle results in another injury. Don't use the nose spray for knee problem, that's more for gut health, you need to pin it. Here is the best place to do some research. You can also go to most testosterone clinics and they will order it for you. https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
From what I am hearing all sports teams now use peptides for quick recovery. Very interesting new medical area. Could lead to a lot of exciting cures. Im worried big Pharma will shut them down soon

Okhotnik

WKR
Keep in mind anyone claiming that anything "cured them" or sped up recovery has no idea cannot know for sure if this is true. Correlation does not equal causation. So before spending $7000+ dollars on snake oil or unproven treatment, read the actual double blind studies where they test many people. Nih.gov carries a ton of them. In these studies, half get real (proposed) treatments, and half get placebo. They then compare the outcomes of both groups. That is literally the only way to PROVE and DEMONSTRATE that a treatment that is not a mechanical repair (like surgery) works, and how well it actually works. You can pile anecdotes on top of each other, but they don't tell you conclusively what works or not.
I would use multiple sources in addition to NIH who has an agenda. Just look how they handled Covid and all of the lies and disinformation that lead to a lot of needless deaths