Refletching arrows

I know you have a ton of feedback and suggestions already, but I will give another thumbs up for the Arizona EZ fletch. I bought one close to 15 years ago and have fletched hundreds and hundreds of arrows with it and its never disappointed me.

CDS8034

FNG
I just received the ez fletch mini a few weeks ago. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to use. This is my first jig so can’t compare to others but so far I have been impressed with the simplicity of it and it seems to do a good job.

Zac

WKR
I want to give the Vane Master Pro a try, Snyder says it's amazing and a steep upgrade from the Bitz. Was going to get a spine tester so it's kind of a dilemma.

OP
J

jbid62

FNG
Thanks for all your help, I ended up ordering a Bitz with a helical jig. I'm between hunting seasons for the next month so I'll get everything fixed up. My next question is should I refletch ALL of my arrows to have a helical on them? Do you all think there will be enough of a difference in the original 1 degree angle and the helical that they won't be hitting the same point?

bjsully

FNG
I would go with the Bitz. I had the bowning which worked fine, but occasional fletching may turn into madness. Once you get the hang of it you start to feel like you should experiment. I had fletched my arrows multiple different ways to figure out what worked best for me. Go with the Bitz. It is worth it.