Redkettle promo code?

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
NO promo Codes, I think they closed their doors, I have some items left if you are still looking.

Paul

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Are you sure? Their ecommerce site is still up, and they are still putting videos up on YouTube and their Courses site.
RedKettle is?

They're definitely closed I can't get any more product and Rob from Spartan who was good friends with him bought all their old inventory.

Send me a link of what you're finding I'm supposed to be with Rob in a couple days, I'll ask him if maybe he's just closing out some stuff that Rob didn't buy or what.

I thought his rifle slings were great, I would love to have more.

Paul

The sling does look good. I would like to get one.

The ecommerce site appears to be functional. I haven't tried to actually put an order through.

The Course Podcast/blog page has new content on 8/28/23

The YouTube channel has new content also 8/28/23 which appears to be related to the blog post

RedKettle is?

They're definitely closed I can't get any more product and Rob from Spartan who was good friends with him bought all their old inventory.

Send me a link of what you're finding I'm supposed to be with Rob in a couple days, I'll ask him if maybe he's just closing out some stuff that Rob didn't buy or what.

I thought his rifle slings were great, I would love to have more.

Paul
I received an email from him. He is still in business part time. Politics in UK set him back. He said everything on the webpage showing as available is still available.