Redding Type S Bushing FL vs Premium Deluxe 3 die set

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
I normally load with the Redding Type S Bushing Full Length and Competition Seating Die. However, I picked up a 7MM Rem Mag rifle that came with the Redding Premium Deluxe 3 die set.

It includes:

The Competition Seating die;
Full Length resizing die with carbide expander; and
Neck sizing die.

My gut is to sell the Full length resizing die and the neck sizing die and just buy a Type S Bushing Full Length resizing die. I do not shoot competition. I do like accurate loads and enjoy shooting.

It has been so long since I ran anything but a bushing die, I forget if the FL with expander is just as accurate. I know the bushing control bump and should allow for less expansion and contraction in the brass while reloading to preserve longer brass life. Another fact, I do anneal brass.

What would you do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assuming the FL sizing die is just a body sizing die not a true FL resizing die?

I'd sell those two sizing dies if you can find a buyer (I don't know anyone who wants to size that way) and get a FL sizing die (bushing or standard). My preference is a Forster honed standard FL sizing die but that option is less flexible than bushings if you use different brass with different neck diameters.