Recurve -> compound, Texas -> Washington

Insomnia

Lil-Rokslider
I grew up shooting Olympic recurve and trad, competed for a few years at a relatively high level in Olympic but stopped in high school when I moved to south Texas. I bowhunted with a homemade recurve on a friend's ranch occasionally, but leaving for college and a host of medical issues prevented me from hunting or shooting much the past few years. I'm working as a line cook now, and my hours leave me with not much time to shoot, definitely not enough for me to get back to hunting accuracy realistically. Bought a cheap Bear Legit at a good price, realized very quickly I was going to like shooting compounds and decided to invest in a nicer setup. Now, I'm getting into the compound side of gear, and I'm also planning on moving to northwestern Washington at the end of the year (career-related, but also for the outdoors).

Basically, to get to the point of this long-winded post, I'm looking for advice on equipment I should be looking at for western hunting. I've been buying used or on clearance where I can, and I have a few dozen arrows to tinker with already. Here's what I have so far/is on the way:

Athens Vista 31 62#/28"
HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra 3-pin
QAD Ultra HDX
B-stinger 15" counter slide stab
cheap Trophy Ridge quiver (gotta go, this thing is loud and unwieldy)

For arrows, I have 300, 350, and 400s, thinking of going with CX D-stroyer 350 at 28" with standard inserts and 175 up front, or whatever tunes easiest. I don't care much about speed (coming from recurve, obviously) and I think a 475 grain arrow isn't too heavy to be hunting out west.
What am I missing on either the compound side of things, or on the western hunting side of things? Even if you think it's obvious, let me know--doesn't have to be archery specific, either. Just things I'll want to bowhunt Washington elk/bear/mulies/whitetail.