Reconyx hc600....is it worth the price??

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I agree they are better. But not enough for me to buy another one.

black525

WKR
I have no personal experience with them but it seems they are as good as it gets. I've always wanted one bit can't justify spending that much for a trail cam. I picked up a few DLC Covert cams last year and have been very pleased. Better than my Bushnell, Wildgame and Moultrie.

Shrek

WKR
I didn't own them but I ran a couple for friends and the were awsome....but not awsome enough for me to go buy some for myself. If you want to set up on a travel trail it might be worth it but for a wallow or lick I wouldn't go with them . I owned a bunch of cheap cameras to covermore territory. I don't need crystal clear pictures , just good enough to see what's there. For the price of the reconyx I can put 7 or 8 cameras in the field and get 7 to 8 times the raw data. Btw , cuddyback cameras s*ck ! Worst cameras I ever used. Centering technology is just a really narrow beam that misses a bunch.

LitenFast

WKR
They are the best, my dad just picked one up a month ago and the thing takes amazing pictures, and from the reviews I have read they just always work. Other cameras are always hit and miss it seems, one guy gets one that doesn't work, others do. I don't have the funds my old man has, so I buy cheaper cams to cover more area like shrek, if money wasn't an issue, or I just needed one or two, I'd go reconyx for sure.