Recommendation Based on Reticle AND Durability?

brn2hnt

WKR
I've been going through these tests (and loving them btw) and was wondering if there's a way to summarize the current results or ranking... something like that?

Something with a pass/fail, then among the passes, which would be Form's choice for general hunting but still capable of stretching/dialing.

Reticle design is talked about in several places, but honestly, it's been a struggle to keep a tally of what current production scope/reticle combos are found to be most favorable.

A cheat sheet of some kind?

Ultimately, I hope to be able to choose a scope based on these results, (with the whole disclaimer of 90% of hunting being under 400, but wanting capability for hunting and fun to really stretch the legs on my 300wm)

Does such a list exist already and I have missed it? Do I just need to pray that SWFA can actually get a 5-20 scope built and in stock?

Dobermann

WKR
I've been going through these tests (and loving them btw) and was wondering if there's a way to summarize the current results or ranking... something like that?

Something with a pass/fail, then among the passes, which would be Form's choice for general hunting but still capable of stretching/dialing.

Reticle design is talked about in several places, but honestly, it's been a struggle to keep a tally of what current production scope/reticle combos are found to be most favorable.

A cheat sheet of some kind?

Ultimately, I hope to be able to choose a scope based on these results, (with the whole disclaimer of 90% of hunting being under 400, but wanting capability for hunting and fun to really stretch the legs on my 300wm)

Does such a list exist already and I have missed it? Do I just need to pray that SWFA can actually get a 5-20 scope built and in stock?
Lots of questions that I'll mostly leave for others ... but know that SWFA 5-20s come up on eBay and Sniper's Hide a couple of times a year, so worth looking out for.