Recommend a meat processor near Casper/Douglas wy?

Macintosh

WKR
I'll probably jinx myself by posting this, but Wife and I have an antelope hunt in this region in early/mid october, and I'm hoping to get any recommendations for a meat processor in the area. I have used a place in Casper before that I was very happy with, but I know that time of year they can get busy and sometimes turn folks away, so want to have a plan b and c up my sleeve. (Plan D is to butcher ourselves, just not sure-enough of our accommodations to know how convenient that'll be.) I'd prefer any place we use to be no further East/south than Douglas, and no further West than Casper. I have no idea how territorial or problematic this sort of post is, so happy to get info by PM if folks prefer--especially if there is anyone to stay away from-- or to take this down if its a problem. Also potentially interested in a recommendation for someone to do a decent euro antelope. Thanks in advance.

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I like Dans meat in casper. They do fill up but I’ve always had good experiences with them. I’ve used Yellowstone meat processing which is now closed and reopened as cowboy custom meats. I haven’t used them since the switch and I’m not sure if they still do wild game actually. For the euro I’ve had Andrew butcher at Westerns creation taxidermy do a few for me. I haven’t done antelope with him but I’ve had several other animals and was very happy

Dans has always been a great experience along with pricing. Had a year when all the processors were full and had to go to Country Style Meats in glenrock and was very pleased with their work as well and definitely recommend.

JFK

WKR
If you want to have the skull euro’d, take it to Western Creations in Mills. Used them last year and they are top notch. Great people to deal with and do excellent work.