Realistic time line before 7mm prc ammo/brass comes available?

Elite

WKR
Looking at ordering a new rifle and I was wondering what is a realistic time frame when the 7mm prc ammo and brass would hit the stores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gila

WKR
What is brass?

Hornady brass is as scarce as hen’s teeth the way it is. But, what little they have is going into filling ammunition orders right now, I would guess. LaPaua stopped sending their brass to the US this week to support the war effort. The US/NATO recently sent 50 million rounds of small arms ammo to Ukraine. The bullet selection for 7mm is slim pickens right now, but I was able to get some ELD-Xs a couple of days ago. Powder situation has improved. But get ready to shell out $55-80 a can for powder. Hornady ammunition has been rare for popular hunting loads. I bought some brass last week but that was the end of it for a while from what I understand.

Rob5589

WKR
Look for another thread with the same question, I think in the rifle section. There were guys finding ammo.

Hausser

FNG
I have ammo on order from midway should ship on the 9th, Hornady dies i have at home. Looks like rifles for sale on GB.