WTS Re-listed and priced to move: SS 357 (7-shot) NIB and brand new leather holster

clockworkgator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gents,

I'd listed this for a while then paused the ad because of local interest. Neither of those buyers ended up coming through, so I'm re-listing.

This is a Taurus 66, 7-shot, .357 magnum revolver with a 4" barrel. It's stainless steel. It's never been fired, comes in the original box, etc. (I opened it, cleaned it, and then it's just been stored ever since.) Very solid build, great lock up, good double-action trigger pull. Hi-vis sights. Factory Hogue grips. Will handle full-house .357 loads just fine.

With the revolver comes a brand new, never carried Camp Curry Leather holster. Full-grain, vegetable tanned (USA) leather, hand-stitched, fits the gun perfectly.

The revolver will ship from my FFL to your FFL (no exceptions due to VA state laws). The holster will ship directly to you.

Please claim here if you want to buy (cross-listed). Feel free to PM me with any questions. Personal check or USPSMO (check is preferred). Everything will ship when payment clears.

$575 out the door (lower 48 only). This includes the FFL to FFL shipping and the holster shipping.

Thanks y'all.

cropped 1.jpgcropped 2.jpg