WTB Rangefinder with Angle Compensation

LZek10

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All. I've been kicking around, trying to decide what rangefinder to get. Figured I would put a feeler out here on the forum. Does anyone have a monocular rangefinder they no longer need? It doesn't have to be the newest model, just looking for something for rifle hunting in the mountains so it will need to have the angle compensation and will need to range out to at least 800 yards on animals. I have been leaning towards a Leica or Sig, but I might be open to other options..

Price range would ideally be under $300, depending on what you've got. Thanks in advance!

Harpie5959

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a few sig kilo1600bdx for sale that I took out of a scope/rangefinder combo box. Brand new just doesn't come with a box. They sell for 299 plus tax online, I'd ship it to your door for $240 if you are in the US. They are listed on here in the optics section if you want to check out the listing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
L

LZek10

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still looking for a RF.
I've looked into rangefinders a bit more, I am finding that the Leica r series or the Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder would fit my needs better than the Leica b series.

$300 pricing is ballpark, let me know what you've got.