Rain Shadow Armory

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience buying from Rain Shadow Armory? They have a few things I am interested in but haven’t heard anything about them before. Thanks

I ordered a Terminus action though them back in January. Everything seems legit, owner was informative and responsive to my email inquiries. Outside of that I’ve no experience with them. Anxious to get my hands on the action, it had a 12-16 week lead time I believe.

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at the Terminus action as well. Best price I have found.

Did you ever get your action from Rain Shadow Armory? I am debating just going direct with Terminus for a Kratos Lite.
Not yet, I emailed Todd looking for an update, he got back to me same day saying he’d find out. That was almost two weeks ago, haven’t heard back, sent him a follow up email today. I’m at week 12 of a current estimated 10 week lead time (edit: the original lead time and what they have posted now aren’t the same so I’m really not sure at this point which I should believe). I’m going to try calling if I don’t hear back by Friday. 🤞🏻

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up ordering directly from Terminus on March 3. Still waiting and was told 8-10 weeks. I am in no hurry as I will be waiting longer for the stock.

Cotay

FNG
Not yet, I emailed Todd looking for an update, he got back to me same day saying he’d find out. That was almost two weeks ago, haven’t heard back, sent him a follow up email today. I’m at week 12 of a current estimated 10 week lead time (edit: the original lead time and what they have posted now aren’t the same so I’m really not sure at this point which I should believe). I’m going to try calling if I don’t hear back by Friday. 🤞🏻
Thanks for the update.

It seems like everything is taking forever these days. I ordered a barrel from Lothar and was told on 11/28 that they'd be ready in 8-10 weeks. Still no sign of that barrel and I was told a few days ago it'll be another 3-4 weeks.

I ended up ordering directly from Terminus on March 3. Still waiting and was told 8-10 weeks. I am in no hurry as I will be waiting longer for the stock.

I'm in no hurry either...slow makes it easier to not draw attention on my expenditures. Just kidding of course! I told my wife I need 3 more rifles soon. She just laughed, so I took that as authorization. :cool:

Hi, Just wondering if Todd ever got back to you? I ordered an Apollo Ti on 1/13 and I'm in the same boat as you. Thanks in advance!

It just arrived to my FFL today and is now home waiting for the NX8, Carbon6 barrel and McMillan stock. Couldn’t resist mocking up some components. EDBEF9F5-0A2E-4B5D-A149-F68A329B1125.jpeg

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know that they are legit. With so many scams going on it’s nice to see a legitimate company with good prices. I went ahead and ordered through Terminus but it’s good to know they are good to go.