Rain Pant Sale?

Anyone aware of any really good rain pant sale? Thinking like 40% or more off similar to the Dew Point jacket which is 50% off now. Don’t need anything until fall so fine waiting for a good sale or classifieds post.

Looking for a lighter weight plant as primary use is fall hunting.

There’s got to be some good sales as hunting is over and prices should be slashed.

Prob find better prices in stores (prob some Christmas returns on sale in stores too).

Haven’t seen any big sales online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felton

WKR
I know marmot has a big sale coming up, idk about rain gear though.

N.ID7803

WKR
I have no experience with these, but thought they may be worth a try.

JoeRjolin

Lil-Rokslider
Don't know anything about these, but I have been looking for something also. For only $38 it may not be bad to try...

Reviews don't seem bad, but you may want to research some more.

OP
G
I have no experience with these, but thought they may be worth a try.

Don't know anything about these, but I have been looking for something also. For only $38 it may not be bad to try...

Reviews don't seem bad, but you may want to research some more.

I’m willing to spend decent money ($150ish) but looking for something more tailored for hunting with pocket layout and durability in mind.

OP
G
You want to use rain pants as "primary use" pants for hunting? That's gonna be a lot of sweat buildup for active hunting.
No. Meant they will be used during fall archery season as opposed to winter hunts because I already have waterproof bibs for that.

Probably getting something that is designed to be worn over a standard hunting pant.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Gotcha. I don't use mine very often, but I picked up a pair of Walls 10x Tall rain pants for $30 a few years ago on sale and they work really well when I actually wear them. I also picked up the rain jacket as well for the same price. I use it more than the pants, but still not all that much. But for that price or close to that, they're a bargain.