Rain gear for varied types of hunting

take5

FNG
I've been looking for some rain gear that I can use early through late season. I know this might be a stretch, but if I can buy one set I'd prefer it.
I need something that I can bow hunt with from the ground and something that will keep me dry while sitting in a stand. We have pretty consistent showers that will pop up and I need to be able to stay out in the field/woods without wasting a hunt to keep dry or get dry.
I was running a Hell's Canyon Primaloft jacket and pants, but they are not waterproof any more. Yesterday I received my Patagonia Torrentshell 3L that I'd ordered, but it is incredibly noisy. I like the jacket, with the zip pits, but if I'm bow hunting whitetails I need something that does not produce tons of noise with every move. I realize the noise wouldn't be an issue if it's raining heavily, but it's those lighter rains that soak your clothes before you know it that would likely be a deal breaker.
I've looked at Kuiu, Sitka and First Lite and Outdoor Research, but the reviews seem to be all over the place. I also like a lot of the Stone Glacier products, but the general consensus seems to be that the M5 pockets are horrible and the jacket wets out pretty quickly. I'd love to hear from you and your real world experience - especially from anyone who has used the gear in thick brush.
I can't see spending hundreds of dollars on something that's not going to hold up to varied hunting environments, but I'm willing to buy once/cry once if it means I can stay out and hunt longer. I'm not interested in dropping $500 on a jacket, but if you have found something that works for you and should work for what I'm after then please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

OP
take5

take5

FNG
I could really use your email insight and experience on finding the right rain gear. If it’s worked for you I’m sure it will for me too.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I have a kuiu Yukon rain set. That works well but under really heavy rains eventually wets thru in some spots not bad but not 100% dry. Im trying grunden Neptune this year about $200 for the set these are not breathable if that’s what you are looking for. My Wife and kid wore their jackets out during a fishing trip and stayed 100% dry very heavy constant rain.

Wrench

WKR
You're looking for a unicorn. Raingear and bow hunting whitetail are not conducive to each other. The kryptek takur is as good as rain gear gets. I'd be in qool or fleece unless it was actively raining.....then, don my takur until the atorm was over. Most gear quiets down in the rain.

Jimss

WKR
It’s tough to beat Sitka and kuiu. If on a budget keep an eye on this websites classified section. Another set I use and abuse are marmot precip. For the price they are amazing and almost as good as Sitka and kuiu. I have 3 sets of precips. They are only around $50 each on a couple websites. Make sure your jacket has pitzips or you will get wet from the inside out.

OP
take5

take5

FNG
Thank you all for the replies and suggestions. I don’t intend to be actively pursuing whitetail in torrential downpours, but I will likely be moving when it’s moderately raining.
I’ll definitely check out the pieces you guys mentioned! I’ve started giving a hard look to the Kuiu Katana set. Seems durable and relatively breathable.
Anyone used it or the Stone Glacier M5 or M7?

Honyock

WKR
Sitka Dewpoint has a permanent place in my pack. I also use it as a hard shell to block wind. Make sure whatever you buy has pit zips.