Question for those with AMP annealer

SDHNTR

WKR
Do I need a different code or need to analyze and sacrifice another piece of brass if it’s been fired more times? Say a piece of 1x fired vs 3,4 or 5x fired? Does the different work hardness make enough difference to generate or need a different code?

codym

WKR
Same as above but I have sacrificed a 6x fired alpha 25 creed brass and got 149 when 1x fired I got 150. Too little difference to matter for what I’m doing

I would avoid continuing to analyze brass out of the same lot, if for nothing else other than your sanity's sake. You'll continue to get different codes that are slightly different. The only time I analyze a case is when I get a new batch, even then the code differences are minimal and likely don't materially affect the quality of anneal.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Yeah, I haven’t tested it yet, but I notice very little difference in size or weight between brass lots. I generally use Lapua or ADG so I kinda wonder if the lot even matters too.

You only need to analyze the lot one time. You can run the code it gives you for the life of that lot of brass.