Quality Remington 700 LH action

philcox

WKR
I am looking at building a semi-custom rifle in a Lefty. My current build is on a Tikka, and I don't like the limited COAL. I'd like to not break the bank, but wonder if there is a comparable Rem 700 action to the Tikka in $ and quality?

Any insight is appreciated.

OP
philcox

philcox

WKR
In my mind, I buy a Tikka for $900 and essentially get the action, trigger , and bottom metal that I would use (I replaced the stock and barrel), so looking to see if there is anything comparable in quality in the $900 range, knowing I need to add a trigger and bottom metal. I guess I am looking for an action in the sub $800 range, if comparing apples to apples

left hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Gunwerks grb action shows in stock in left hand long action for $850

Never messed with one but it’s the only thing I see that fits what you are asking for

mitchparker1980

Lil-Rokslider
These are all a bit more cheese than you're probably looking to spend but...Bighorn Origin, Defiance Tenacity, ARC Nucleus, and Kelbly Atlas Tactical are all actions I would be looking at in your shoes.

There's options to build your R700 LH to your liking, there's aftermarket actions, and there's all the same for the Tikka. $$$$ rules all.

I will say if you could handle the modded R700 (albeit RH)I have you might want to spend the $$$ sending one to the smith.