QD Sling Swivels

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
Help me out here guys…finally found my unicorn thanks to a fellow rokslider, a LH 300 Win in great condition. I’m putting it all together, and noticed it has QD sling swivel bases. I know basically nothing about them but I’m needing to get the sling swivels to go with it…throw me out some ideas of some good ones. I’m way far into this $$ wise, so at this point I want to put some good HD ones on it, that I can trust, and don’t mind spending a few extra dollars for good quality. Give me some opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
Are the bases universal?
Yes, but some allow for full rotation of the swivel and some have detent’s that limit rotation. Btw the “bases” that are glued into stocks are also commonly known as flush cups.

You can also buy adaptors that insert into the flush cup so you can use a std sling swivel.

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR
To use a typical hunting sling swivel

Or if you want to have a dedicated sling

MrRogers

FNG
Help me out here guys…finally found my unicorn thanks to a fellow rokslider, a LH 300 Win in great condition. I’m putting it all together, and noticed it has QD sling swivel bases. I know basically nothing about them but I’m needing to get the sling swivels to go with it…throw me out some ideas of some good ones. I’m way far into this $$ wise, so at this point I want to put some good HD ones on it, that I can trust, and don’t mind spending a few extra dollars for good quality. Give me some opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Magpul or Blue Force Gear swivels are great.