Private message?

Click on the square (blue/purple) above my screen name, then place your cursor on private message and tap, send your message. This only works if you have enough posts and been here long enough.

If you try to bypass the rules, specifically the classified rules, you can be banned.

OP
D

DaHardy

FNG
I dont see the square above your name so I must not have that permission yet. I don't want to break any rules. I just saw a member PAHunter that's hunted a lot with Robert's Outfitting in Newfoundland. I'm going there in September and had questions I'd love to ask him.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s 10 posts plus 7 days of membership for access to pm and to view the classifieds. If you pay the $50 “account upgrade” fee you get access within 24hrs.

Obvious attempts at going around the rules for buying or selling will get you banned.

Last edited:

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
@DaHardy your profile has enough time but your post count didn’t exceed 10 until this thread, it can take the system a day to register and allow access

I've been a member for a while now but still cant message.
Do I need to create discussions myself or does commenting on others like this count towards being able to message?

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been a member for a while now but still cant message.
Do I need to create discussions myself or does commenting on others like this count towards being able to message?
You need two more posts. Either starting a thread or posting a comment will count.