Prime RVX 34 speeds

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Been eyeing the Prime RVX 34 but just wondering from those who are currently shooting it what your speeds have been?

Seen some YouTube reviews that have popped up that it is shooting slower than its IBO.

What’s everyone experiencing with it?

Bump79

WKR
I can't provide feedback on the RVX yet but Prime has been under IBO for since at least the Inline (2022) for some reason. My Inline 3 is actually slower than my Rize which was a surprise as it has a shorter brace. I don't stress speed much but it should be closer to IBO and with a shorter brace it should definitely be faster than my Rize. I thought that the Revex and RVX would be faster since each cam is optimized for each draw length but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The reason to get a Prime IMHO is that mine has been so easy to tune, zero issues, shoot great and you get FREE strings and cables every 2 years. And they're a great company. The nano grip is legit too for cold weather.

The free strings is a big deal to me as it allows me to hold onto a bow for a long time, even as a backup.

OP
Hofhunter

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I can't provide feedback on the RVX yet but Prime has been under IBO for since at least the Inline (2022) for some reason. My Inline 3 is actually slower than my Rize which was a surprise as it has a shorter brace. I don't stress speed much but it should be closer to IBO and with a shorter brace it should definitely be faster than my Rize. I thought that the Revex and RVX would be faster since each cam is optimized for each draw length but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The reason to get a Prime IMHO is that mine has been so easy to tune, zero issues, shoot great and you get FREE strings and cables every 2 years. And they're a great company. The nano grip is legit too for cold weather.

The free strings is a big deal to me as it allows me to hold onto a bow for a long time, even as a backup.
I had a Rize as well and loved that bow. Switched to a different brand and just didn’t seem as stable as my Rize but gave it a few years and now have sold that bow and looking for something new. Shot the RVX and its draw is awesome and I know I shouldn’t worry about speed. But in years past I felt like around 280-285 has been the sweet spot for broadhead flight for me. So hoping the RVX will get there with a 480 grain arrow and 29.5 at 70 lbs.

Seeing if anyone has shot through a chrono close to those specs and on what they got. I know I could test it at the bow shop but just live far away and see if anyone had a quick answer here.

But definitely on the top of the list for my next bow.